So you want to get on track...
What is required?
- Pre-registration is required
- Safe street legal or purpose built car
- Convertibles require factory or supplemental roll protection, contact us for more information
- Snell M or Snell SA 2010, 2015, or 2020 rated helmet (open or closed faced)
- Vehicle numbers, magnetic or vinyl numbers preferred, but masking tape also works
- Good attitude, ready to learn!
- tire pressure gauge and basic hand tools
- extra fluids (oil, coolant, brake fluid, etc)
- upgraded brake fluid
- long pants and long sleeved cotton shirt
- dress for the weather, we run rain or shine
- consider volunteering or spectating if you are want to get your feet wet before diving in
What is recommended?
What should I expect when I arrive at the track?
- arrive at the track when the gates open
- check in at registration early, ask any questions you may have
- fill out tech form, have inspector check anything in red on tech form
- pay attention in driver's meeting, introduce yourself to lead instructor
- classroom session before going on track
- first few mins of first session are usually paced laps to learn the track and racing line
- classroom sessions follow each on track session, coaches will help you get through the rest of the day!
- have fun!
Basic safety and vehicle requirements, convertible rule protection requirements